Our signature spray that provides some serious relief!
Made up of 99% PURE Humic Extracts.
Humus forms over centuries from the decomposition of diverse plant communities under just the right conditions. Humic extracts provide a powerful, all-natural mixture of organic acids, antioxidants, and minerals, vital for restoring balance to skin. Our exclusive and proprietary natural extracts are made from pristine bogs found deep in North American forests and processed right here in the U.S.
This mist contains 99% humic extract -- as simple and pure as a natural skincare product can be. The remaining 1% is comprised of natural preservatives found in plants, all of which are compliant with ECOCERT, Wholefoods, and the European REACH regulation of chemicals. When your skin is sensitive, why risk complications from a complex ingredient list?
100% Natural | Vegan + Cruelty Free | Net Weight: 2.7 fl.oz.